In order to foster the spirit of volunteer service and internationalize our campus, Office of International and Cross-Strait Academic Exchange at Soochow University has recruited students who are enthusiastic about international service and foreign cultures to the “Soochow University Students’ International Service” (SUSIS) to serve guests and international students.
SUSIS Club offers service including:
1. International airport pick-up.
2. Assistance in checking in accommodation.
3. Assistance in enrollment, courses registration and the other administrative process.
4. Aid in application for ARC or Visa extension.
5. Help to adjust to the campus life, including transportation, dining map, medical treatment, etc.